Thursday, January 15, 2015

Throwback Thursday

Ok, so I thought for Throwback Thursdays I'd share a few personal, professional, pleasant memories... 
On the set of Wayne's World 2 in costume. (and yes I know... before you say it, scandalous wardrobe, but hey, thats what the costume designer put on me!) smile emoticon 
Mike Myers and Dana Carvey are just as wonderful as you hope they'd be, sweet kind and caring people. Heather Locklear is as beautiful in person as she is on screen. A funny thing I remember about Christopher Walken is that he walked around the set with a half eaten apple in his jacket pocket, he would take it out, eat a bite, tape a scene and put it back into his pocket. Joe Perry is dreamy and such a gentleman. And as for my friend Steven Tyler... well, I never kiss and tell! Lets just say we had a great time together and it was fun while it lasted... C'est la Vie!!!!