Tuesday, May 12, 2015

WHERE WOMEN CREATE Magazine Summer 2015


I am a lucky girl. I've had the pleasure of working with Jo Packham for more than 10 years, since the inception of Where Women Create magazine. I had the honor of being included in Where Women Create the Book published by Sterling/Chapelle 2005 alongside amazing artists like Victoria MacKenzie-Childs, Jo Packham, Wendy AddisonDebbee Baxter ThibaultSuze Miller WeinbergNancy WileyCarolyn Westbrook and many others... all of whom I admire to no end. Now here we are in 2015 and the magazine is more popular than ever, I pore over every new issue like I have just discovered the magazine for the first time! It's always beautiful to look at, its always an interesting read and more than anything else I always learn something I didn't know from talented women who are doing whatever it takes to follow their dreams... which as we all know is never, ever easy. This issue is especially wonderful, from Jo's editors letter "from my Kitchen Table" where she talks about just how Complicated what we as artists do, to every artist featured, Bethany Kramer, Melody Nunez, Anne Freund, Jill Davis of scrapbook.com , Coco Bush and many more... it is a not to be missed issue! Oh and it has a tiny peek inside my madhouse of a studio!!